[Python-Dev] Mixed up core/module source file locations in CPython

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 02:46:30 CET 2013

On 17 Nov 2013 09:48, "Brett Cannon" <brett at python.org> wrote:

> I personally think it would be a good idea to re-arrange the files to
make things more beginner-friendly. I believe Nick was also talking about
renaming directories, etc. at some point.

Yeah, the main ones I am interested in are a separate "Programs" dir for
the C files that define C main functions and breaking up the monster that
is pythonrun.c.

I was looking into that as part of the PEP 432 implementation, so it fell
by the wayside when I deferred that to help out with packaging issues
instead.

Cheers,
Nick.

https://mail.python.org/mailman/options/python-dev/ncoghlan%40gmail.com