[Python-Dev] PEP 8 and function names

Andriy Kornatskyy andriy.kornatskyy at live.com
Sun May 26 12:05:31 CEST 2013

PEP8 consistency is a question to the development team commitment. Nothing prevents you add pep8 checks to build process, contribute fixes.

This inconsistency has been analyzed for various web frameworks recently:

http://mindref.blogspot.com/2012/10/python-web-pep8-consistency.html

No much in the list are paying attention to this...

Andriy