[Python-Dev] 2.7.5 baking

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Wed May 15 22:01:30 CEST 2013

On 15.05.2013 19:11, Benjamin Peterson wrote:
> 2013/5/15 M.-A. Lemburg <mal at egenix.com>:
>> On 12.05.2013 06:03, Benjamin Peterson wrote:
>>> The long anticipated "emergency" 2.7.5 release has now been tagged. It
>>> will be publicly announced as binaries arrive.
>>>
>>> Originally, I was just going to cherrypick regression fixes onto the
>>> 2.7.4 release and release those as 2.7.5. I started to this but ran
>>> into some conflicts. Since we don't have buildbot testing of release
>>> branches, I decided it would be best to just cut from the maintenance
>>> branch.
>>
>> Has the release been postponed ?
>>
>> I don't see it on http://www.python.org/download/
>
> We're waiting for binaries.

Ah, ok. Thanks for the heads-up.

>> Incidentally, the schedule already lists 2.7.5 as released on
>> 2013-05-12 (http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0373/) and
>> the release calendar on 2013-05-11:
>> https://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/b6v58qvojllt0i6ql654r1vh00@group.calendar.google.com/public/basic?orderby=starttime&sortorder=descending
>> :-)
>
> In practice, those dates mean when I tag the release.

Ok. Was just wondering whether something went wrong with the website.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, May 15 2013)
2013-05-07: Released mxODBC Zope DA 2.1.2 ...     http://egenix.com/go46
2013-05-06: Released mxODBC 3.2.3 ...             http://egenix.com/go45

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/