[Python-Dev] Built with VS2012 Express for desktop

Antoine Pitrou solipsis at pitrou.net
Wed Feb 20 10:54:06 CET 2013

Le Wed, 20 Feb 2013 13:09:13 +0400,
Oleg Broytman <phd at phdru.name> a écrit :
> On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 08:23:19AM +0100, Antoine Pitrou
> <solipsis at pitrou.net> wrote:
> > On Tue, 19 Feb 2013 20:37:36 -0800
> > Eli Bendersky <eliben at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 10:50 AM, Oleg Broytman <phd at phdru.name>
> > > wrote: Oleg, lately I have the feeling you're getting too
> > > automatic with this template response.
> >
> > +1. This isn't the python-robots mailing-list.
>
>    Ok, I'll stop.

Thanks! Perhaps we may have to become more automatic if some day we are
flooded with newbie messages on the list, but this isn't the case
currently.

Moreover, the original message here was a build question that probably
wouldn't receive any meaningful answer on python-list, which makes it
suitable for python-dev.

Regards

Antoine.