[Python-Dev] os.path.join failure mode

Senthil Kumaran senthil at uthcode.com
Sun Feb 10 08:39:01 CET 2013

And this is not just with Python. Try any other dynamic language
(Ruby), send a function in place of a string and see failure msg.  And
if the question is really about path joins and path manipulations,
then I believe PEP 428 ( http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0428/)
would be better candidate to address these scenarios.