[Python-Dev] PyConTW is calling for proposals!

LittleQ littleq0903 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 16:33:46 CET 2013

(link: PyConTW is calling for proposals!)
http://tw.pycon.org/2013/en/blog/2012/11/21/call-for-proposals-en/

Hello, everyone! I'm Colin Su (LittleQ), Public Relation @ PyConTW.

PyCon Taiwan is calling for proposals now, Python is becoming one of famous
programming languages in Taiwan, We need every Python developers'
participating. Go to the link above, and submit your proposal right now! :D

Feel free to send me an email if you have any question.

Have a nice Day,

Colin, PR @ PyConTW

(if this mail is not appropriate on this mailing list (python-dev), just
let me know, then I won't bother everybody anymore, thanks.)

--
{
    greeting: "Have a nice day!",