[Python-Dev] Backward-incompatible change to random.randrange in 2.7.6

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Tue Dec 17 19:40:35 CET 2013

This really seems a case of ZODB depending on internals where it
really, really should have known better. Calling this "a de-facto
public interface" seems way too far a stretch of the intention. And
please don't fix it by version-testing and using a different argument
name...

On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 10:18 AM, Tres Seaver <tseaver at palladion.com> wrote:

--Guido van Rossum (python.org/~guido)