[Python-Dev] PEP-435 reference implementation

Eli Bendersky eliben at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 23:07:34 CEST 2013

On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 1:12 PM, Ethan Furman <ethan at stoneleaf.us> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> Eli asked me to put the reference implementation here for review.
>
> It is available at https://bitbucket.org/stoneleaf/aenum in ref435.py and
> test_ref435.py

Thanks, Ethan.

All - note that strictly speaking this implements PEP 435 with the
modifications that were decided in recent discussions and pronouncement by
Guido. If you're not up to date with the discussion, look for Ethan's
summary and Guido's pronouncement in the archives. I'll work on updating
PEP 435 to reflect these decisions by the end of this week.

Eli