[Python-Dev] Python Bug Day in October

Éric Araujo merwok at netwok.org
Tue Oct 2 01:08:44 CEST 2012

Le 01/10/2012 18:38, R. David Murray a écrit :
> Yes.  I think there are people already trying to to (or perhaps
> even succeeding) in arranging spaces for that date, so changing
> it would be a disruption to those plans.
Yes, it’s always a bit painful to go through another round of email,
calls or meetings to reschedule.  Also it’s fun to kick off the idea and
see it take place, great for motivation!

Ned: I’m confident we’ll have a place for the planned date, you can make
arrangements and we’ll confirm as soon as possible (this week).

Maciej: If you don’t think you can let people know in time, by all means
lead another bug day some time after, and I’m sure there will be
participants on IRC.

Cheers