[Python-Dev] Accept just PEP-0426

Donald Stufft donald.stufft at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 02:33:19 CET 2012

So you want to leave metadata in that you think people shouldn't implement?

Or you do think people should implement it and the point about it existing
forever without an implementation is?

At the very least there needs to be some sort of guidelines as to what
to do with the field in the various states it could be in.