[Python-Dev] [Distutils] [Catalog-sig] accept the wheel PEPs425, 426, 427

a.cavallo at cavallinux.eu a.cavallo at cavallinux.eu
Tue Nov 13 17:43:22 CET 2012

I'll give you that number(?) but ...

mercurial, docutils, jinjia2 pygments, sphinx, lxml, nose, cherrypy, django, pyqt ...
all they don't need/use setuptools: that 25% left is quite an interesting field
to play in.

If setuptools was "significant packaging innovation" do you think people wouldn't
have embraced already?
Allow me to call *that* a nonsense.

thanks

ps. my experience is on the field, so please give me the credit of many years of
experience if I'm say I'm not that keen on "auto" tools: in this kiss rules.