[Python-Dev] [RELEASED] Python 3.3.0 alpha 3

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Mon May 7 10:13:16 CEST 2012

> The What's New document also starts with a long list of PEPs.
> This seems to be the standard format as What's New for 3.2 follows the
> same layout.
>
> Perhaps adding an overview or highlights at the start would be a good
> idea.

You seem to assume that Python users are not able to grasp long itemized
lists including numbers. I think readers are very capable
of filtering this kind of information.

As for presenting highlights: the PEPs *are* the highlights of a new
release. The numerous bug fixes and minor enhancements don't get listed
at all.

Regards,
Martin