[Python-Dev] CRLF line endings

Vinay Sajip vinay_sajip at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 3 14:50:31 CEST 2012

To facilitate review of the PEP 405 reference implementation, I want to update
my sandbox repository on hg.python.org with the relevant changes, so I can
create a patch for Rietveld.

I've added some files with CRLF line endings:

Lib/venv/scripts/nt/Activate.ps1
Lib/venv/scripts/nt/Dectivate.ps1
Lib/venv/scripts/nt/activate.bat

Although these are text files, the CRLF line endings are needed because
otherwise, the files won't be presented correctly on Windows, e.g. in Notepad.

I'd like to update the .hgeol file to add these entries, as otherwise the commit
hook rejects them. Can anyone please let me know if they object? Otherwise I'll
go ahead and add them to .hgeol in the next hour or so.

Regards,

Vinay Sajip