[Python-Dev] Job! Python Engineer position

Watts, Wendy WWatts at vtrIT.com
Mon Mar 12 23:40:09 CET 2012

Hello, my name is Wendy; I am a IT recruiter for vtrIT which is a
division of Volt Workforce Technical Solutions located in San Francisco.
I have an urgent Senior and Junior Python Engineer positions open for a
client located in CA. I am reaching out to you in finding out your
status of new opportunity, and if we can speak verbal?

We will pay travel expenses.

Please job description for your review?

Specific's of the positions are as follows:

*         Job Title - one Sr. Python Engineer and 2 (mid-level) Python
Engineers

*         Location:  It must be 100% onsite at client location in
Mountain View, California.

*         Duration: six-month  contract

If interested please forward me your resume a word attachment and I will
call you ASAP. Email: wwatts at vtrit.com

Wendy Watts

IT Recruiter

VTRIT

100 First Street, Suite 200 I San Francisco, CA 55120

t: 415.536.5844  I f: 415.536.2845

wwatts at vtrit <mailto:mnielson at vtrIT.com> .com | vtrit.com