[Python-Dev] steps to solve bugs

Ejaj Hassan ejjyrex at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 14:09:42 CET 2012

Hi,
   I am a novice python programmer and am learning to be able to solve
some issues. Well following the steps given in the PSF website, I have
*> installed vc++ 2008 and even finished till building the cpython
code and I have got the console for python 3.0x
>Having done this, I am not able to quite follow the further steps to solve the bugs .
>Currently I am wondering in the issues tracker though not still working on it.
  So I request you my kind folks to kindly make me understand the
further things I must have to take up to get it done.
Thanks
Regards,
Ejaj