[Python-Dev] backporting stdlib 2.7.x from pypy to cpython

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Mon Jun 11 03:29:07 CEST 2012

But what guarantee do you have that (a) the right people sign up for
the new list, and (b) topics are correctly brought up there instead of
on python-dev? I agree that python-dev is turning into a firehose, but
I am reluctant to create backwaters where people might arrive at what
they think is a consensus only because the important opinions aren't
represented there.

--
--Guido van Rossum (python.org/~guido)