[Python-Dev] Updated PEP 362 (Function Signature Object)

Brett Cannon brett at python.org
Wed Jun 6 02:26:59 CEST 2012

On behalf of Yury, Larry, Jiwon (wherever he ended up), and myself, here is
an updated version of PEP 362 to address Guido's earlier comments. Credit
for most of the update should go to Yury with Larry also helping out.

At this point I need a BDFAP and someone to do a code review:
http://bugs.python.org/issue15008 .

PEP: 362
Title: Function Signature Object
Version: $Revision$