[Python-Dev] Python 3 optimizations, continued, continued again...

Georg Brandl g.brandl at gmx.net
Tue Jan 31 08:12:22 CET 2012

Am 30.01.2012 20:06, schrieb stefan brunthaler:

>> Do you have a public repository for the code, so we can take a look?
>>
> I have created a patch (as Benjamin wanted) and put all of the
> resources (i.e., benchmark results and the patch itself) on my home
> page:
> http://www.ics.uci.edu/~sbruntha/pydev.html

If I read the patch correctly, most of it is auto-generated (and there
is probably a few spurious changes that blow it up, such as the
python-gdb.py file).  But the tool that actually generates the code
doesn't seem to be included?  (Which means that in this form, the
patch couldn't possibly be accepted.)

Georg