[Python-Dev] A new dictionary implementation

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Sun Jan 29 23:15:37 CET 2012

> Now that issue 13703 has been largely settled,
> I want to propose my new dictionary implementation again.
> It is a little more polished than before.

Please clarify the status of that code: are you actually proposing
6a21f3b35e20 for inclusion into Python as-is? If so, please post it
as a patch to the tracker, as it will need to be reviewed (possibly
with requests for further changes).

If not, it would be good if you could give a list of things that need to
be done before you consider submission to Python.

Also, please submit a contrib form if you haven't done so.

Regards,
Martin