[Python-Dev] Copyediting PEPs

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 09:50:26 CEST 2012

On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 2:45 PM, Guido van Rossum <guido at python.org> wrote:
> Hm. I would be fine with the edits proposed, no need to bother others. But
> please do use the Hg repo. :-)

What? It's in Hg and I've been using Subversion all this time?

Oh, you had my hopes up for a while there. Alas, the problem is that I
didn't say clearly enough. I have access to the pydotorg svn repo, but
not to anything beyond that. The error was that I thought that PEPs
were in the web site repository, which they appear not to be.

So it looks like I can't copyedit anyway. Sorry for the confusion!

ChrisA