[Python-Dev] __hash__ documentation

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 03:50:39 CEST 2012

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 11:35 AM, Stephen J. Turnbull
<stephen at xemacs.org> wrote:

> [informative and useful answers elided]
>
> I would like to summarize this thread and add it to the dev
> documentation.  Where should it go?  (If nobody bothers to answer,
> I'll assume the answer is "figure it out for yourself" and do that.
> The only answers I can't figure out for myself are "Bad idea, don't"
> and "I did it already, don't". :-)

Separating out a dedicated "Issue Tracker" section from the general
"Mailing Lists" section here would probably be a good place to start:
http://docs.python.org/devguide/communication.html

A new entry in the Communications section of the dev FAQ that
references the updated section may also be worthwhile:
http://docs.python.org/devguide/faq.html#communications

Cheers,
Nick.