[Python-Dev] Buildbot failures

Andrea Crotti andrea.crotti.0 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 21:30:34 CEST 2011

On 10/21/2011 10:08 PM, Antoine Pitrou wrote:
> Hello,
>
> There are currently a bunch of various buildbot failures on all 3
> branches. I would remind committers to regularly take a look at the
> buildbots, so that these failures get solved reasonably fast.
>
> Regards
>
> Antoine.

In my previous workplace if someone broke a build committing something
wrong he/she
had to bring cake for everyone next meeting.

The cake is not really feasible I guess, but isn't it possible to notify
the developer that
broke the build?

If one is not clearly defined, maybe notifying the last N developers
that committed
between the last successful builds and the failing build, would it be
possible and make sense?