[Python-Dev] Python compatibility issue with Windows Developer Preview

Ryan Wells (MP Tech Consulting LLC) v-rywel at microsoft.com
Tue Oct 4 01:32:48 CEST 2011

Hello Python Developers,

I am a Program Manager with the Ecosystem Engineering team at Microsoft. We are tracking a issue with Python 3.2.2 on Windows Developer Preview when using Internet Explorer.

At //BUILD/<http://www.buildwindows.com/> in September, Microsoft announced the availability of the Windows Developer Preview, which includes IE10. We encourage you to download the Windows Developer Preview<http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/apps/br229516> (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/apps/br229516) and to begin testing.

I'd like to connect directly with a developer on the project so that we can work closesly to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Ryan Wells
Microsoft PC Ecosystem Engineering Team
v-rywel at microsoft.com