[Python-Dev] PhD ideas

Tiago Boldt Sousa tiagoboldt at gmail.com
Sun May 29 15:41:52 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'm now currently finishing my MsC and am thinking about enrolling
into the PhD program. I was wondering if any of you would like to
suggest me some research topic that could benefit the scientific
community, that might also result as a potential improvement for
Python.

I love everything that's web related (Django here) and software
engineering but I don't yet have any idea for a research topic that
would be relevant for a PhD so I'm completely open to suggestions.

Please contact me directly.

Best regards

--
Tiago Boldt Sousa