[Python-Dev] [RELEASED] Python 3.2.1 rc 1

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Wed May 18 13:12:29 CEST 2011

On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 8:50 PM, anatoly techtonik <techtonik at gmail.com> wrote:
> I believe you misunderstood. If you follow what's new link above, you
> will see a link to Misc/NEWS, but this one leads to
> http://hg.python.org/cpython/file/default/Misc/NEWS where no
> references to 3.2.1 are available.

Ah, I see what you mean. That actually looks to be a bug in the
":source:" tag that generates the file links. It should really
generate version appropriate links, but it currently just always links
to "default". (This wasn't an issue until 3.2 was released and 3.3
development started. Older versions didn't have that tag, and hence
referenced the specific release directly).

The source code links in the module docs have the same problem (e.g.
see http://docs.python.org/3.2/library/functools)

Cheers,
Nick.