[Python-Dev] Please revert autofolding of tracker edit form

Antoine Pitrou solipsis at pitrou.net
Thu Mar 31 14:16:12 CEST 2011

On Thu, 31 Mar 2011 06:20:03 -0500
skip at pobox.com wrote:

>     skip> Please see this thread in the tracker-discuss list:
>     skip>     http://mail.python.org/pipermail/tracker-discuss/2011-March/thread.html
>
> That didn't read right.  I meant see that thread to see other discussion
> about the folding topic, not that it would necessary convince you all to
> change your minds.
>
> I'd still like to see some folding, but more selective and with closer
> attention paid to the current stage of the issue.

Agreed that some folding could be beneficial, but with a better UI
(no flickering, use of a jQuery-alike recommended). Also, field-based
visualization of tracker properties should be retained in the
"minimized" form, instead of natural language.

It would be nice if someone with UI design experience was interested in
maintaining/improving the tracker.

Regards

Antoine.