[Python-Dev] Please revert autofolding of tracker edit form

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Wed Mar 30 23:35:42 CEST 2011

The tracker was recently changed so that when I click on a link to a
tracker page, the page is properly displayed, but then a fraction of a
second it blinks and redisplays with the edit form hidden. This is so
obnoxious to me that I no longer want to visit the tracker. Then I have
to find and click the button to get back the edit form that I nearly
always want to see, as I often make changes. All this to compress the
page by half a screen, which makes almost no difference once one grabs
the scrollbar anyway.

If someone actually considers this a desired feature, after using it,
then please add a field on the profile page to select autofolding or
not. Also, there should be a button to fold as well as one to unfold.

--
Terry Jan Reedy