[Python-Dev] Please retract my committer rights

Alexander Belopolsky alexander.belopolsky at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 15:18:06 CET 2011

On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 7:28 PM, Terry Reedy <tjreedy at udel.edu> wrote:
..
> In the meanwhile, it would be nice to have another ctypes maintainer, as
> there are several open issues. There is certainly a opening for a new person
> with C experience.

I am not ready to volunteer as maintainer, but if ctypes is not listed
as my area of interest, it should be.  Unfortunately, since
Misc/maintainers.rst is gone, I am not sure how to edit maintainers
list.   I wonder if someone could replace Misc/maintainers.rst with a
short document with the proper link and describing how to edit the
list at the new location.