[Python-Dev] [Python-checkins] cpython (merge 3.2 -> default): Issue #12102: Merge with 3.2.

Steffen Daode Nurpmeso sdaoden at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 26 22:18:12 CEST 2011

I was contacted off-list due to anxiety about cleanliness of
python-dev in respect to the following lines:

> But this i tell you - if i would be an italian.. then i.. would..
> Viva la mamma - per que!!!

Sob.

This is **NOT** offensive against just anybody.
(Except maybe that i don't take *myself* too seriously, because
doing so is a bit strange on a planet which disappears in some
billion years, at which time i'll be gone and away.  At latest.)
But especially *NOT* against italians.
I *love* Italy!  I'm a german!!

I'm actually talking about
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czjGpFyS-5w here, though i feel
more like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lblz8g5mQRk now.
(Aah, Branduardi.  He's a good one.)

Hm.  Maybe "that" Italy is gone now though, i haven't been
there for some years ...  But that is something completely
different.  (Dunno - is it still possible to do sightseeing?
We here in Germany do have some ancient Rome stuff in good
condition, just in case it would be needed?
Hey - you know where you can find it ...)

Yes, yes, i *love* France, too!
My lovely woman and i came together during a short trip to France,
20 years ago.  [Maybe we will spend our old days there, if we can
afford it (and i'm able to learn the language).  But *i* also can
imagine some italian island south-of-Rome for that purpose.]

But first i was there due to a city partnership, in 1985, football
(aeh - this one you play with your feet) tournament.  Small town.
Played the german national anthem.  Played the french national
anthem.  Sorry, maybe i misunderstood "Marchons, marchons".  The
french boys grinned anyway.  I was a german goalkeeper, then.

And my guest-family (little farmer) grilled their major (!!!!)
rooster for me (and a second boy they hosted).  I mean -
i wouldn't have grilled a lion (heraldic animal) if they came to
Hessen in turn!  Isn't that a bit strange??  Luckily i already
knew the meaning of "Je ne regrette rien".  (Aah - Edith Piaf!!)
But the farmers wife stated "NO RIEN!!  NO RIEN!!!" in turn!

Can you imagine that?
Such an aggressive rooster!!!
Even dead.  Even *completely* eaten up!

I can tell you.  The worst thing was that i couldn't go to toilet
for those three days, because - it was *soo* shitty!

Sob.

Just in case i won't get blacklisted: next time i'm contacted
off-list i'll tell the story when our football (with the feet,
with your feet!) team went to Poland due to city partnership in
the year after tchernobyl.  And guess who talked :) to the mayor
of the city?  Hah!!

[Nose blow.]

Oh, and before i forget it: my boys (Football - feet!) were mostly
Turks, one Moroccan, one Italian (!), Andreas from Poland
(fantastic defender on the left side!) and less than 50% germans.
And we were a really good *playing* youth team.  No, not always
the winning team.

Horsy horse says Nighty night.

--Steffen
Ciao, sdaoden(*)(gmail.com)
ASCII ribbon campaign           ( ) More nuclear fission plants
  against HTML e-mail            X    can serve more coloured
    and proprietary attachments / \     and sounding animations