[Python-Dev] [Python-checkins] cpython: Issue #11784: Improve multiprocessing.Process.join() documentation. Patch by

Charles-François Natali cf.natali at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 22:43:00 CEST 2011

> There’s a dedicated file to thank doc contributors: Doc/ACKS.rst

I didn't know about this file, thanks.
In my "defense", there's this comment at the top of Misc/ACKS:
"""
This list is not complete and not in any useful order, but I would
like to thank everybody who contributed in any way, with code, hints,
bug reports, ideas, moral support, endorsement, or even complaints....
Without you, I would've stopped working on Python long ago!

        --Guido
"""

What's the rationale for having a dedicated file?