[Python-Dev] cpython: Merge - Issue #12592: Make Python build on OpenBSD 5 (and future major

Charles-François Natali cf.natali at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 16:10:38 CEST 2011

(See http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-dev/2011-July/112309.html
for the original mail):

"""
$ hg push
pushing to ssh://hg@hg.python.org/cpython
searching for changes
remote: adding changesets
remote: adding manifests
remote: adding file changes
remote: added 1 changesets with 2 changes to 2 files
remote: change(s) NOT sent, something went wrong:
remote: [Failure instance: Traceback from remote host -- Traceback unavailable
remote: ]
remote: sent email to roundup at report at bugs.python.org
remote: notified python-checkins at python.org of incoming changeset
ca077f2672e3
"""

No traceback.
Last time I did a push (yesterday), there was a slight difference, the
lines reporting the failure were prefixed by "buildbot:" (IIRC). And
indeed, none of my pushes triggers a build on the buildbots (and I'm
sure it worked a couple weeks ago).

Thanks,

cf