[Python-Dev] [Python-checkins] r88867 - in tracker/instances/python-dev: extensions/pydevutils.py html/file.item.html html/issue.item.html html/msg.item.html

Ezio Melotti ezio.melotti at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 10:45:25 CEST 2011

On 23/07/2011 9.55, Nick Coghlan wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 23, 2011 at 8:34 AM, ezio.melotti
> <python-checkins at python.org>  wrote:
>> Author: ezio.melotti
>> Date: Sat Jul 23 00:34:53 2011
>> New Revision: 88867
>>
>> Log:
>> #267: remove the remove button from the issue page, move it to the msg/file page, and add a button to add back removed messages/files.
> Thank you! (I accidentally deleted one of RDM's comments just the other day)

You are welcome! (That was actually one of the reasons that made me look
at that issue again)

Now restoring messages and files that got deleted should be trivial, and
deleting them accidentally (almost) impossible.
Messages and files can be deleted/restored from their pages.  Links to
these pages can be found in the history of the issue.  For messages and
files that are still linked to the issue, the "(view)" and "edit" links
can also be used.

Best Regards,
Ezio Melotti