[Python-Dev] [Python-checkins] cpython: Fix syntax in packaging docs and update suspicious ignore file.

Éric Araujo merwok at netwok.org
Tue Jul 12 15:30:30 CEST 2011

> changeset:   71283:3a4b983dd70b
> user:        Georg Brandl <georg at python.org>
> summary:
>   Fix syntax in packaging docs and update suspicious ignore file.
>
> files:
>   Doc/library/packaging.compiler.rst   |   2 +-
>   Doc/packaging/builtdist.rst          |   2 +-
>   Doc/packaging/commandref.rst         |   2 +-

Thanks for the fixes, Georg.  I fix problems when I get warnings, but
these fell through.  Maybe you used a special command line to find those?

>   Doc/tools/sphinxext/susp-ignored.csv |  27 ++++++++++++++-

I’ve always wondered about that file’s role, and I’ve finally found
answers in Doc/tools/sphinxext/suspicious.py.  Should we update this
file when we get suspicious output?  Does using “.. block-code:: none”
prevent program output from appearing as suspicious?

Regards