[Python-Dev] Import and unicode: part two

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 11:51:34 CET 2011

On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 8:35 PM, Stephen J. Turnbull <stephen at xemacs.org> wrote:
> First of all, these aren't just phones; these are all kinds of gadgets
> (the example I gave was a camera).  They're not as smart as an Android
> or iPhone-like device, and I don't know what OS they use.

We're getting a little far afield from the original question though -
once it was pointed out that non-ASCII module names already work on
some systems but not others, it became fairly clear that Victor's
patch is about fixing an existing feature to be more robust rather
than adding something new.

Cheers,
Nick.