[Python-Dev] API refactoring tracker field for Python4

Giampaolo Rodolà g.rodola at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 20:07:53 CET 2011

> Module split:
>  try to get all issues for 'os' module
>  try to subscribe to all commits for 'CGIHTTPServer'

+1
I've been thinking about such a thing as well and I think it would be useful.
Every now and then I go to the bug tracker to see whether the modules
I usually maintain (mainly ftplib, asyncore, asynchat) need some
attention.
I do this by using the plain text search but a select box containing
all the module names would be better.

--- Giampaolo
http://code.google.com/p/pyftpdlib/
http://code.google.com/p/psutil/