[Python-Dev] [issue8033] sqlite: broken long integer handling for arguments to user-defined functions

Phil Le Bienheureux phil.le.bienheureux at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 08:16:11 CET 2011

Hello,

I am quite new to development in python, and as a first contribution to the
community, I have provided a patch to the issue 8033 (quite trivial). I then
ran the test suite an everything was ok. However, the status has not
changed, and nobody has answered so far (patch provided one month ago). So
my question : has I missed something in the procedure that I read carefully,
to deliver a patch, or something else?

Thank you for your help, and for taking care of python.
Philippe