[Python-Dev] pymigr: Ask for hgeol-checking hook.

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Sun Feb 27 08:17:40 CET 2011

Am 26.02.2011 20:30, schrieb Antoine Pitrou:

> Martin, I have now enabled the eol hook on the test repo (a quick test
> seemed to show it works). Could you test again?

It seems to work fine, thanks. I modified a file with Visual Studio, and
that changed all line endings. I then decided to "fix" it by changing
the line endings again. It now thinks I last edited every line in the
file...

I think we should ask Windows users to enable the eol extension before
they start editing with Visual Studio, and we should ask people to redo
the changes if a change is rejected by that hook (rather than trying
to fix the line endings with another commit).

Regards,
Martin