[Python-Dev] Link to issue tracker

Brett Cannon brett at python.org
Wed Feb 23 21:05:49 CET 2011

On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 11:52, "Martin v. Löwis" <martin at v.loewis.de> wrote:

> Am 23.02.2011 19:30, schrieb Brett Cannon:
> > I won't add the link back
>
> Why not? It's a useful link apparently. The "Developer's Guide"
> link does not hint that it will be the only way to find the
> bug tracker.

But python.org/dev/ is a dead page. I was trying to avoid adding a redirect
for python.org/dev/ as I was afraid that it would lead to the website doing
something silly like redirecting everything below that URL, but obviously
this can continue since people seem to think that python.org/dev/ has
anything useful on it (which it does not).

-Brett