[Python-Dev] Fwd: Anyone still using Python 2.5?

Mark Hammond skippy.hammond at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 02:25:27 CET 2011

FWIW, the most recent version of pywin32 has the following download
counts (rounded to the nearest thousand)

Version 32bit       64bit
-------------------------
3.2 -  75,000       9,000
3.1 -   4,000       1,000
2.7 - 126,000      16,000
2.6 -  46,000       6,000
2.5 -  21,000         n/a
2.4 -   3,000         n/a
2.3 -   1,000         n/a

So ISTM that 2.5 isn't hugely popular these days, but also isn't
insignificant.  It probably means I could "safely" drop 2.3 and 2.4
support though...

Mark