[Python-Dev] Windows installers and %PATH%

Andrew Pennebaker andrew.pennebaker at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 19:21:18 CEST 2011

I mentioned PYTHONROOT\Script because of the distribute package, which adds
PYTHONROOT\Script\easy_install.exe.

My mistake if \Script is created by distribute and not Python. Then my beef
is with distribute for not adding its binaries to PATH--how else would I use
easy_setup if not in a terminal?

Cheers,

Andrew Pennebaker
www.yellosoft.us