[Python-Dev] Fwd: Mirroring Python repos to Bitbucket

Doug Hellmann doug.hellmann at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 01:08:40 CEST 2011

Charles McLaughlin of Atlassian has set up mirrors of the Mercurial repositories hosted on python.org as part of the ongoing infrastructure improvement work. These mirrors will give us a public fail-over repository in the event that hg.python.org goes offline unexpectedly, and also provide features such as RSS feeds of changes for users interested in monitoring the repository passively.

Thank you, Charles for setting this up and Atlassian for hosting it!

Doug

Begin forwarded message: