[Python-Dev] Developer wish list

geremy condra debatem1 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 02:17:48 CEST 2011

Earlier this year there was some discussion[0] about putting up a page
on the wiki where developers could list the feature proposals they
most wanted and most hated for the benefit of those posting to
python-ideas. It's taken me a while to get around to it, but I've put
up a skeleton for the page at [1] and would love it if some of you
guys would take a look, let me know what you like/don't like, and
maybe even post a few of your pet projects or pet peeves.

Thanks for your time and effort,
Geremy Condra

[0]: http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-ideas/2011-March/009230.html
[1]: http://wiki.python.org/moin/wishlist