[Python-Dev] Summary of Python tracker Issues

Paul Moore p.f.moore at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 21:21:31 CEST 2010

On 3 September 2010 17:41, Paul Moore <p.f.moore at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 3 September 2010 17:30, Victor Stinner <victor.stinner at haypocalc.com> wrote:
>> Remember also the buildbot report:
>> http://code.google.com/p/bbreport/wiki/PythonBuildbotReport
>>
>> Eg. there are some "no space left on device" on "x86 XP-5 *" build slaves.
>
> Thanks, I wasn't aware of that. I'll look into those issues.

Odd. There's 2GB free on the disk (not a lot, but it's only a 19GB
disk and it's had the same amount of free space for ages). I suspect
that it's something that has changed triggering an error which is
getting reported as space but isn't actually (IIRC, you can get that
error from things like broken pipes on Windows).

I'll keep digging when I get the chance, but I've not got much free
time just now, so it may be a while...
Paul.