[Python-Dev] Multiprocessing maintenance

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Sun Oct 24 10:23:26 CEST 2010

> If you have anything you want me to look at please forward it,
> and if you already did then don't be afraid to nag me.

Please keep the release schedule in mind. After 3.2b1, no new
features can be accepted (until after the 3.2 release). So
there might be some urgency for some of the patches.

Also, submitting many small changes is preferred over patch bombs.
So it might be better to start committing what is complete, rather
than first completing all work in progress.

Regards,
Martin