[Python-Dev] Goole Code-In Contest

Michele Orrù maker.py at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 07:30:09 CEST 2010

Hello.
I'm a student under 18 years, who really like programming in python. Few
days ago I've found Google Code-In
contest<http://code.google.com/opensource/gci/2010-11/faqs.html>,
and I'm seriously considering it as a good opportunity do get more confident
with Python. Although I've fixed a pair of bugs (see issue1100562 and
issue9496), I'm still scared of breaking something and making silly things.
So two days ago I've asked on #python-dev some infos about this contest, but
nobody seemed to know if Python would have been a project in GCI, or give me
any new information. Thanks to bitdancencer, I'm writing this mail, hoping
some of you may consider this contest and give me the opportinity to be a
better python developer.