[Python-Dev] How to get commit access

Senthil Kumaran orsenthil at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 19:24:01 CEST 2010

Hello Chandrasekar,

On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 10:05:56PM +0530, chandru wrote:
> I am waiting for the bug Issue5111 (httplib: wrong Host header when connecting
> to IPv6 litteral URL)  to be fixed for a very long.

I just had a look at the bug. Looks like a minor change and tests are
there too. I shall check that it does not break of any of existing
changes and commit it.

> Even I attached patches, test patches. How to get commit access so that I can
> fix such issues ( HTTP lib )

The details on "How to contribute to Python" are here:
http://www.python.org/dev/contributing/

--
Senthil

Blutarsky's Axiom:
	Nothing is impossible for the man who will not listen to reason.