[Python-Dev] Stable build slaves authority

Antoine Pitrou solipsis at pitrou.net
Wed Oct 13 23:47:10 CEST 2010

On Wed, 13 Oct 2010 22:55:21 +0200
"Martin v. Löwis" <martin at v.loewis.de> wrote:
> I have appointed Antoine Pitrou as the authority/manager
> for which build slave are considered stable. If you want
> to get a certain slave elevated or demoted, you have to
> convince him.

Thank you Martin!
I've added a couple of build slaves to the stable list:
- x86 Windows7 (from David Bolen)
- x86 Ubuntu (8.04.3 LTS, from David Bolen)
- AMD64 Gentoo (from Dirkjan Ochtman)
- x86 Snow Leopard (from Stephen Hansen)

This is in hope that the stable list represents a greater diversity of
systems and architectures. If this turns out to be too ambitious, I'll
have to shrink the stable list again.

(you'll notice that we have currently no 64-bit Windows machine although
64-bit support under Windows has specific issues)

I would like to stress that help from the buildbot owners is welcome
when some platform-specific issues need investigating and solving.
Being proactive is even better!

Regards

Antoine.