[Python-Dev] Python Web Developer @ Meebo (Perm in Mountain View, CA.)

Kiko Griffin kiko at meebo-inc.com
Fri May 14 01:26:17 CEST 2010

Hello All,

Meebo is looking for a bright, fun, dedicated software engineer who's
interested in supporting a growing revenue team, loves a good challenge, and
wants to learn about how advertising operations works from the inside out.
In this role, you will be responsible for implementing and maintaining
critical tools that support the ongoing adops infrastructure, ranging from
content acquisition to ad inventory management. As a developer on the ads
team, you'll be exposed to many business functions and you'll support and
develop tools and systems to streamline the entire process. Our team is fun,
friendly, and willing to work really hard to meet our goals. We love a great
user experience, internal and external.

*Responsibilities:*

   - Work with ads team to create and maintain mission critical support
   tools
   - Work closely with Sales and Marketing teams to elicit feedback from
   partners
   - Design and implement partner facing tools
   - Participate in product meetings to determine necessary systems
   - Scale and optimize with a growing revenue stream
   - Interface with both server and client side teams to leverage existing
   tools

*What you will need:*

   - 3-5+ years of software engineering experience in Linux/Unix
   - BS, MS in Computer Science (or equivalent)
   - Strong expertise in Python, Perl, php, or other scripting languages
   - Knowledge of Django, PIG a plus
   - Database experience a plus
   - Ability to work with technical and non-technical teams, in an extremely
   fast-paced environment
   - Strong UI design sense with the ability to adapt, take critical
   feedback, and execute quickly on tasks

*Big pluses:*

   - Experience working with large scale systems
   - Experience working with ad ops industry tools such as: Doubleclick,
   Atlas, 24/7, Salesforce, Dart Sales Manager, Solbright, Operative

 If at all interested OR know someone who might be interested please reply
here Kiko at meebo-inc.com.

Thanks,

Kiko Griffin
kiko at meebo-inc.com