[Python-Dev] Possible patch for functools partial - Interested?

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Fri May 7 22:36:04 CEST 2010

There is obviously interest in your proposal. I suggest you open an
issue on the tracker. Make it a library feature request for 3.2. Upload
the patch as a separate file. I would include the subclass form in the
post to show the intneded effect, for discussion, and also so people can
test and use with current installations without patching. When you have
done so, post here in a followup with the link.

Terry Jan Reedy