[Python-Dev] Running Clang 2.7's static analyzer over the code base

Brett Cannon brett at python.org
Tue May 4 01:11:53 CEST 2010

I'll just do a single entry saying that the static analyzer was used and not
list the files.

And in reply to Benjamin's question about the whitespace, I guess it
actually doesn't matter. More important to clean up in py3k.

On May 3, 2010 4:00 PM, "Antoine Pitrou" <solipsis at pitrou.net> wrote:

Benjamin Peterson <benjamin <at> python.org> writes:

> 2010/5/3 Brett Cannon <brett <at> python.org>:

> > When I check in these changes I will do it file by file, but my
question is
> > how to handle M...
Indeed. At most a single NEWS entry sounds sufficient.

Regards

Antoine.

Unsubscribe:
http://mail.python.org/mailman/options/python-dev/brett%40python.org